Wer ihn nicht kennt: Pat Condell. Clear thinking, well spoken, British – full stop. A Breath of Fresh Air™, and funny at that. To quote one of his (Australian) admirers: „What an accent – I think I’m in love“.
- The trouble with Islam – A few words about the world’s fastest growing religion
- More demands from Islam – Another turn of the screw
- Unholy scripture – A message to racists, and a few words about the Bible
- Why does faith deserve respect? – Short answer: It doesn’t
- God bless atheism – A few questions answered
- Was Jesus gay? – … and what would it matter if he was?
- A word to Islamofascists – More propaganda from the Muslim Council of Britain
- Why are we friends with Saudi Arabia? – As if we didn’t know
- Re: Blasphemy Challenge – This is my response to the Rational Response Squad’s Blasphemy Challenge